My Guide Website?
From Mahé: La Digue Boat Trip with Bike Rental24 Reviews
Explore the wonders of La Digue during this biking trip starting from Mahé. Cruise to La Digue via ferry, then enjoy free time to explore the sights of the island before returning round-trip.
- Take in the island views and sea breeze while cruising to La Digue via ferry
- Spend an active day out while biking around the colorful streets of La Digue
- Admire the Anse Source d'Argent with its photo-worthy granite boulders
- Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the hidden corners and gems of the island
- Explore at your own pace and create your own customized trip itinerary
DescriptionWhether you are starting off from Mahé or Praslin islands, you will be cruising the crystalline waters on board the island’s community ferries to La Digue, where you will experience some of the most memorable and authentic island living moments. La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entirety of the day. Hop onto your bike to begin your adventure, and allow yourself to be open to all the surprises that you may find right around the corner, such as an unbothered land tortoise causing some mid-morning “traffic'. You can choose to visit many of the island’s attractions, such as L’Union Estate, home to the cemetery of the original settlers of the island. Attractions include a traditional copra mill, giant land tortoises, an old plantation house, and the picturesque Anse Source D’Argent; famous for its huge granite boulders and clear turquoise water.
IncludesReturn transfers to hotel Cat Cocos ferry tickets (for Mahé clients) 1 bottle of water Bicycle Entrance fee of L’Union Estate Map of La Digue
- The local partner may cancel any excursion without advance notice if necessary for the safety of the vessel, crew, or participants. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions