My Guide Website?
From Praslin: La Digue Boat Trip with Bike Rental17 Reviews
Explore the wonders of La Digue on this biking trip that starts out from Praslin. Take the ferry to La Digue for some free time to explore the sites of the island like L'Union Estate before returning.
- Take in the island views and sea breeze while cruising to La Digue via ferry
- Spend an active day out while biking around the colorful streets of La Digue
- Admire the Anse Source d'Argent with its photo-worthy granite boulders
- Enjoy plenty of free time to discover the hidden corners and gems of the island
- Explore at your own pace and create your own customized trip itinerary
DescriptionWhether you are starting off from Praslin island, you will be cruising the crystalline waters on board the island’s community ferries to La Digue, where you will experience some of the most memorable and authentic island living moments. La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entirety of the day. Hop onto your bike to begin your adventure, and allow yourself to be open to all the surprises that you may find right around the corner, such as an unbothered land tortoise causing some mid-morning “traffic”… if you’re “lucky”, that is! You can choose to visit many of the island’s attractions, such as L’Union Estate, home to the cemetery of the original settlers of the island. Attractions include a traditional copra mill, giant land tortoises, an old plantation house and the picturesque Anse Source D’Argent; famous for its huge granite boulders and clear turquoise water.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Cat Cocos ferry tickets 1 bottle of water Bicycle rental L’Union Estate entrance fee Map of La Digue
- The local partner may cancel any excursion without advance notice if necessary for the safety of the vessel, crew, or participants. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions