My Guide Website?
Mahé: Saint-Anne Marine Park and Moyenne Island Cruise61 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the Saint-Anne Nation Marine Park and Moyenne island on this tour from Mahé. Make stops at the coral reefs for swimming.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Seychelles:If youʻre booking your trip to Seychelles last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- treat your taste buds to a lunch on Moyenne island at Jolly Roger restaurant
- Take a tour to see the free roaming giant land tortoises on Moyenne island
- Swim in an area that is teaming with marine life due to conservation efforts
- Snap pictures of remote beaches to share with your friends and family
- Immerse yourself in local life as you uncover Seychellois cultural heritage
DescriptionDiscover the Ste. Anne Marine Park Islands, once home to the French settlers, on a catamaran cruise from Mahé. Explore the 'relics of Seychelles,' learn about the cultural heritage of the Seychellois people, and discover the rich history of the islands. Board your catamaran in Mahé and head out to the Ste. Anne Marine Park Islands. As you sail, learn how conservation has allowed the islands and their surrounding seas to harbor many indigenous species of Seychelles. Disembark at Moyenne Island, where you can join a brief tour to see the roaming, giant land tortoises, followed by lunch at the island’s Jolly Roger restaurant. Return to your catamaran and spend the rest of the day cruising along the islands of the marine park. Stop occasionally at the coral reefs to snorkel and swim in the clear water before making your way back to Mahe via a leisurely, scenic route.
IncludesLunch Landing fees on Moyenne Island and Ste. Anne Marine Park roundtrip transportation from specific pickup points Cruise
- Children under 2 years are not allowed on these sea excursions