My Guide Website?
Victoria: St. Anne Marine Park and Cerf Island with Lunch115 Reviews
Embark on a guided tour of St. Anne Marine National Park from Victoria. Sail on a glass-bottom boat, admire the colorful reef, and enjoy some snorkeling.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Seychelles:If youʻre booking your trip to Seychelles last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover remarkable coral garden, which harbours hundreds of varieties of corals
- How your own adventure on the naturally formed sand bank
- Feel the thrill of meeting and feeding the Aldabra giant tortoise
- Explore Cerf Island and sit down to a mouthwatering BBQ meal
DescriptionDepart Eden Island Marina by glass bottom boat to discover the underwater world of this unique and protected tropical coral reef. On this relaxing excursion, you will spend the day experiencing the wonders of the Marine Park with its dazzling turquoise waters, beautiful scenery and a never to forget snorkeling experience where you can observe a large number of fish species in their natural habitats as well as doing a spot of fish feeding by hand. Disembark on Cerf Island to enjoy a delicious creole BBQ. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon on Cerf Island. A flora and fauna reserve home to around giant land tortoises.
IncludesTransfer to and from your hotel Marine park fee Snorkelling equipment Lunch, water, and soft drinks
- The weather is not always sunny, we will depart if there is slight rain.