My Guide Website?
Eden Island: Semi-Submarine Tour in St. Anne Marine Park7 Reviews
Explore the underwater world of St. Anne National Marine Park on this partially submerged boat tour departing from Eden Island. Get front-row views of corals and fish without having to get wet.
- Dive beneath the waves of Saint Anne National Park without having to get wet
- Try to spot wildlife like colorful corals, seaweed, green turtles, and dolphins
- Take your family and friends on underwater adventure in a safe way
- Capture pictures of the panoramic views of Eden Island and the Mahe mountains
- Marvel at the underwater beauty of the oldest marine park in the Indian Ocean
DescriptionExperience wonder and beauty of the famous Sainte Anne National Marine Park on this semi-submarine tour from Eden Island. Cruise into the heart of the Indian Ocean's oldest marine reserve and witness first-hand the magic of the Seychelles. Meet your guide and board a semi-submarine that is covered with a non-slip material and is equipped with safety handrails. Start your journey above deck where you can take in some sun and enjoy the fresh air as your captain heads towards the reef. Snap some pictures of the Eden Island and the Mahe mountain tops as you sail along. Once at the reef, head below deck to enjoy the spacious air-conditioned underwater observatory. View the underwater wonders of Saint Anne National Park. Have the chance to spot a wide variety of marine life like corals, seaweed, green turtles, dolphins, and colorful schools of fish. Enjoy underwater landscapes of granite rocks and sandy plains before heading back to Eden Island.
IncludesAccess fee for the Sainte Anne National Marine Park Tour guide in English, French, and English
- This is available 6 days a week from Tuesday to Sunday
- All tours are subject to availability
- Once you have selected your preferred date, Semi-Sub Seychelles will contact you with the available times
- Tours depart at 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM (depending on availability)